Your Canadian Ford Service Representative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CraigBarish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My concern was that mileage had no correlation to the issue at question. So, I saw no reason to request that information. He responded and didn't answer in detail to clarify his request, like you did above. You can call it rude if you'd like but whether or not the issue is mine I will be watching out for others and question shit I don't like.

How you could of gone about the situation in a civil manner:
You: "Hey! I was wondering why you would need his mileage and what relevance it has to the issue?"

"Good question Humvee! Here at Ford we require an accurate odometer reading in order to correctly address the issue as well as it is a requirement from Ford to have in our records"

This is exactly why most people don't like their service advisors. Because you treat them terribly and they still try their very best to please you. They did not build nor design the truck and have no influence on what the manufacturer requires as information or procedure. Their routine and requirements is their job and when people treat them poorly you make their job more difficult and their job is to keep you happy. Its exhausting watching service advisors get talked down to. Put yourself in their position. I guarantee we can serve you better with a level headed mind.

This goes outside the matter. Treat those how you want to be treated I guarantee you the world will be a better place. But I digress. Anyhow ending my rant now if you've forgotten the purpose go back an read the first few sentences
Haha

OP
OP
FordServiceCA

FordServiceCA

Ford Professional
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Thank you for the warm welcome. :) Please reach out to me with your questions and concerns; I will be happy to get them looked into.

Kwasi

OP
OP
FordServiceCA

FordServiceCA

Ford Professional
Reaction score
I questioned the relevancy of you requesting ramrod's odometer reading and you answered that "it is necessary to add relevant pieces to assist our customers efficiently."

Sorry, but that didn't help at all.

Hi Humvee21,

The odometer reading is a relevant piece we need, in trying to help address our customers’ needs. For instance, as a proud owner of a Raptor, I will need your odometer reading along with other relevant pieces of information to look into your concerns. Please reach out to me with future questions and concerns, my friend. :)

Kwasi