You all should be ashamed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is funny that it seems like all the automotive "top ten list" (naughty list, get away cars, bugout vehicles, etc) all have the Raptor, now..

-Greg

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
And you're still on Santa's A list?

I doubt she's left Santa's lap...telling him what she wants for Christmas. :)

That's awesome, and I doubt Ms. MI Raptor has left Santa's lap as well

I am definitely still on his A list. I'm awesome. Guess you didn't see me declare that to 6.2 yesterday. :Big Laugh: I do enjoy being curled up on a lap but alas I need to go to work in case Santa doesn't bring me the custom fab bumper that I asked for!

It is funny that it seems like all the automotive "top ten list" (naughty list, get away cars, bugout vehicles, etc) all have the Raptor, now..

-Greg

The treehuggers try to paint the truck in a bad light but in reality it exudes awesomeness and they can't help but put it on their lists. This list really contains some of the funnest cars to drive in their respective categories. I'm sure they could make a positive article out of this but some people are just negative nellies.

Last edited:

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha like everything I have is on the bad list to own/drive

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

The treehuggers try to paint the truck in a bad light but in reality it exudes awesomeness and they can't help but put it on their lists. This list really contains some of the funnest cars to drive in their respective categories. I'm sure they could make a positive article out of this but some people are just negative nellies.

The person/people that write a lot of stories, like the EPA stuff and the environment hippies want you to believe that there stories are 100% factual. They believe in it and try to convince you the reader. So goes the saying perception equals reality. IMO

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

:flipthebird: to money.cnn......and I'm damn proud that the Raptor was the first one in the sequence. Couln't resist today....pulled into local Starbucks for a quick coffee....lots of parking, one spot left in front of the front window of the store.....right between a Tacoma and a Tundra....yes!..looked great from the frontside sitting in the store....would have been better if it was a Volt and a Prius, but I'll take what's there. So I'll take my chunk of coal...just leave it in the truck bed:peace: