GEN 2 XD Machete Crawl -38 Offset and Adv Fiberglass +2 Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkjurado

Reaction score
Thinking on getting xd machete crawl wheels for my raptor combined with adv fiberglass +2" front fenders. Just not sure if that agrresive -38mm offset will be too much for those fenders. Im trying to get a flush look.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking on getting xd machete crawl wheels for my raptor combined with adv fiberglass +2" front fenders. Just not sure if that agrresive -38mm offset will be too much for those fenders. Im trying to get a flush look.

Are you looking to do true beadlocks?
As far as specs go. Lets say 17x9 +12 is flush with OEM fenders. This means 17x9 +38 will be exactly 2" outwards compared to the 17x9 +12 which should match up perfectly. Hopefully you're doing bedsides or the rear might look kinda funny.

If you need a quote on the Crawls hit me up. We can even team up with @ChiefMachining to make some custom caps for you.
XD Beadlock 1.jpg

OP
OP
F

fkjurado

Reaction score
Thanks Justin, seems the way to go for me. And yes I´m planning on getting both fenders and bedsides. Do yo have more pictures of that setup?

royCfus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you looking to do true beadlocks?
As far as specs go. Lets say 17x9 +12 is flush with OEM fenders. This means 17x9 +38 will be exactly 2" outwards compared to the 17x9 +12 which should match up perfectly. Hopefully you're doing bedsides or the rear might look kinda funny.

If you need a quote on the Crawls hit me up. We can even team up with @ChiefMachining to make some custom caps for you.
View attachment 118290
The OP asked about -38 not +38 offset. Assuming you meant - not +, a -38 offset with a 9" wheel is 78mm outward, meaning just over 3 inches which would stick out about an inch with the 2 inch new glass.

https://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator#

royCfus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Justin, seems the way to go for me. And yes I´m planning on getting both fenders and bedsides. Do yo have more pictures of that setup?
I just picked up a set of Fuel Zephyr 17x9 in -12 offset and the same fenders and bedsides. Wheels are getting put on this week and the Glass is due to ship in 2 weeks. Ill post pics as it progresses

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The OP asked about -38 not +38 offset. Assuming you meant - not +, a -38 offset with a 9" wheel is 78mm outward, meaning just over 3 inches which would stick out about an inch with the 2 inch new glass.

https://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator#

Correct. I meant -38. However with a 17x9 +12 being the "flush" fitment with OEM fenders the 17x9 -38 would be 2" (or 50mm) outwards compared to the 17x9 +12 leaving him flush with the +2 glass. Here are a few +12 pics to help explain my point.

17x9 positive 12.jpg 17x9 postive 12.jpg