X-Plan for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that,
FORD STILL DOES NOT OFFER A/Z/D/X PLAN on ANY Raptors. 2010 / 2011 / and IMPOSSIBLE to Check 2012's Because NO DEALER has a 2012 VIN # to check for rebates or A/Z/D/X Plan paybacks to dealer.
NO 2012 F150's have been built.

If a DEALER is STUPID ENOUGH to PROMISE YOU A/Z/X Plan Price, good for you. GET IT IN WRITING!!

BUT THEY WILL NOT GET ANY MONEY BACK FROM FORD, TO COVER THEIR LOSSES.

NO A/Z/D/X PLAN on Current left over 2010 Raptors, AS OF TODAY, PERIOD

AND
NO A/Z/D/X PLAN on Current 2011 Raptors that are still on Dealer lots, AS OF TODAY, PERIOD

I can build a 2011 Raptor in the Ford Order Bank still today, with A/Z/X Plan pricing showing on OFFICIAL ORDER BANK DORA, but I can't claim it it the Vincent Sold screen as a A/Z/X Plan to Ford.

AND I CAN BUILD A 2012 Raptor with A/Z/X Plan pricing showing on OFFICIAL ORDER BANK DORA, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN FORD WILL ALLOW IT TO BE SOLD AS an ACTUAL A/Z/X Plan, UNDER PLAN RULES................

I have answered this same question 100 times, and nothing has changed. :peace: as of today..............

PLEASE have your dealer GIVE YOU PROOF that FORD has told them YES for 2012??? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT ???

randy

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you go to pick up your new truck. DO NOT be surprised by some "adjustments" to drive away price, the terms of your financing, or the required down payment..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter