X-Plan for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes you do you have to give your info to get the plan pin and you get a pin number that looks exactly like this X-90-846-69. So lets see a copy of the pin number email that you get *** out your name and ss number. Cause when you apply for the pin you get a email that has teh pin with it. You submit that email whit the pin to the dealer well, you dont have to give the dealer the email but you have the email if you got xplan pin number you used.

Last edited:

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm quite aware of what an A-X plan number looks like. I'm not giving you any personal information on my X plan number email etc. Again not getting into a pissing match with you on what I paid for my truck. Call the dealership and ask for Joe who is one of the managers. Ask him if they are offering A-X plan on the raptors. Pretty simple. That way you can hear it from the horses mouth.
6333 Tecumseh Rd E Windsor, ON
(519) 948-7800

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We dont **** here just want proof of things. the salesman said they are A planning... My apology but, I still want to see proof.. the web site rules still say no.

Attachments

• xplan.jpg
    xplan.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 144

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very interesting! Good for you Champ for getting a smoking deal and not having to leave Canada to get it.
Ford may now be offering it to Canadians since the Raptor is way overpriced here.

Last edited:

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what proof you want. The salesman just told you they are A planning the trucks, St.Thomas Ont dealership is also A-X planning the trucks. They have huge $10000 off stickers on the sides of 3 of there 2012 left overs too. Again, I'm not giving you my X plan number nor email info, if you want a truck at the A-X plan price head over to the dealership and pick one up, there also giving an additional $5000 off the A-X plan price. Not sure if you no, but the trucks up here in Canada are probably marked up $9000 -$10000 more than in the States. A base screw in the states is $45000 and change add the 801A package for $4800 in change, brings a truck with more options than mine for approx $50000. Mine was base at $58599 + 350 auto start, say $59000. Mine comes standard with 800A which includes everything 801A does but doesn't include auto start or backup camera which 801A does, I'm sure you get my drift, trucks are way over priced in Canada hence why they can offer the discounts. Maybe thats why deliveries are quicker in Canada? Mine was 6-7 weeks from order to delivery Feb 4 order March 15 at dealership. Now go get yourself a deal on a New Raptor!!!