WTS: Custom Bed Rack System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Can't wait to see that bad boy on your already badass set up! Are you going to change up the color scheme?!

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take the jack and rack if there is any way I can get them. If I pay you now, can you hold them for, oh, say about 6 weeks? My truck has to be out west end of March beginning of April for a couple months, so maybe this would be good timing if you can hold onto it for me that long.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take the jack and rack if there is any way I can get them. If I pay you now, can you hold them for, oh, say about 6 weeks? My truck has to be out west end of March beginning of April for a couple months, so maybe this would be good timing if you can hold onto it for me that long.

We could work something out... I've got one guy who is interested. I'll check with him today to see where his interest level is at. If he passes, it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.