Custom Overland Bed Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rid of my roof top tent and no longer need the rack. Had it custom made so that the Tepui Kukenam would be at the same height of the cab to keep wind drag down. There are tie down locations in various places to help secure cargo. I've also got a few clamps that could be used for lighting, a flag, gear etc.

I believe the rack is made out of 1.75" DOM and I would guess it weighs 80lbs or so but I've never weighed it. The rack is mounted to the bed bolts near the cab and tailgate, it is very sturdy. Rotopax will come with the rack.

I'd like to get $850 CAD for it.Rack1.jpg Rack2.jpg Rack3.jpg Rack4.jpg

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got rid of my roof top tent and no longer need the rack. Had it custom made so that the Tepui Kukenam would be at the same height of the cab to keep wind drag down. There are tie down locations in various places to help secure cargo. I've also got a few clamps that could be used for lighting, a flag, gear etc.

I believe the rack is made out of 1.75" DOM and I would guess it weighs 80lbs or so but I've never weighed it. The rack is mounted to the bed bolts near the cab and tailgate, it is very sturdy. Rotopax will come with the rack.

I'd like to get $850 CAD for it.View attachment 150145 View attachment 150146 View attachment 150147 View attachment 150148
did u sell?