Kayak rack options for mounting to overland bed rack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usnmustanger

Reaction score
So I just ordered the MAX Modular ALUMAX 18" High Aluminum Bed Rack (thank you @KB Voodoo Fabrications !), and I'm looking for options to carry 2 kayaks on top that'll work with either t-slot (this rack has two extruded cross-bars with t-slots) or the bolt holes on the top of this rack. It seems that most of the options on the market are the type that clamp onto standard roof rack cross-bars.
Any ideas?
TIA!

(Also, if anyone's curious why I ordered this Voodoo rack vs. the F-150 specific one, I also ordered a RetraxPro XR, and the one linked above is the one recommended by @KB Voodoo Fabrications to be compatible with the Retrax Trax Rails.)

KB Voodoo Fabrications

Reaction score
So I just ordered the MAX Modular ALUMAX 18" High Aluminum Bed Rack (thank you @KB Voodoo Fabrications !), and I'm looking for options to carry 2 kayaks on top that'll work with either t-slot (this rack has two extruded cross-bars with t-slots) or the bolt holes on the top of this rack. It seems that most of the options on the market are the type that clamp onto standard roof rack cross-bars.
Any ideas?
TIA!

(Also, if anyone's curious why I ordered this Voodoo rack vs. the F-150 specific one, I also ordered a RetraxPro XR, and the one linked above is the one recommended by @KB Voodoo Fabrications to be compatible with the Retrax Trax Rails.)

We use these J cradles:

BacDoc

Reaction score
I use those J cradles on my Expedition. I'm picking up a '17 Raptor this week and need a solution to mount a couple yaks. What's the cheapest rack system? I've seen them range from $500-$2k. I don't need bells and whistles.