WTB: Stock Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've put on two different sets of mud flaps to no avail. I finally trimmed my flares in hopes that I can rectify the rub. No luck. I am looking to purchase 2-4 stock fender flares without ANY holes in them with the exception of the holes for the plugs that secure them to the fender.

I'm thinking about selling my current stock wheels and replacing them with a different brand (and offset - NO COMMENTS FROM YOU BIRDMAN!)

Apparently the '12s are a little different because Greg's setup is the same as mine and his doesn't rub at all.

Before I list my wheels for sale, provide me with ANY OPTIONS you may have. I love the look of the negative offset but cannot deal with the appearance now that I've trimmed the flares. I can be a tad bit **** and it's beginning to show with this truck. They are going to be thrown out and the new one put on.

I'm thinking of new wheels. I don't care for the Methods myself. Ay suggestions would be helpful.

:(

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kqynws

Last edited: