WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You don't give rescue breaths anymore.

Here’s the latest advice from the American Heart Association:

If you’re not trained in CPR, then provide hands-only CPR. That means uninterrupted chest presses of about two per second until paramedics arrive (described in more detail below). You don’t need to try rescue breathing.

Trained, alternate between 30 chest compressions and two rescue breaths.

CPR can keep oxygenated blood flowing to the brain and other vital organs until more definitive medical treatment can restore a normal heart rhythm.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So they went back to the old way? I was trained to give rescue breaths, then was retrained (American Heart Association course) and they said you no longer give rescue breaths, it wasnt necessary, that was 4 years ago. hmmmm....

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, my latest classes both said 30 compressions, two breaths. All the instructors mentioned that this has gone back and forth a couple times

Nice to hear Jack will be there. It is a comfort to know there are trained people out there, and out with us

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sitting here surfing the net with my KBC Widow Maker, Nimrods hat, and remote control Raptor. If I was watching a Jeff Daniels movie, I'd had all my bases covered.