writeup on coilover adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a writeup or any information on raising the front via coilover adjustment. Wanting to raise it about .5" I'm sure its pretty straight forward, just want to make sure I don't overlook anything.

I've done a search and can't seem to find anything. Maybe i'm not putting in the correct key words. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jon

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a writeup or any information on raising the front via coilover adjustment. Wanting to raise it about .5" I'm sure its pretty straight forward, just want to make sure I don't overlook anything.

I've done a search and can't seem to find anything. Maybe i'm not putting in the correct key words. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jon

Search "mid perch" and you should find it. It has been covered a few times here in different Threads.

OP
OP
ProjecT 9

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I should have been more clear. I have fox 3.0 coilovers. I assume I can just unload the front, measure down .5" from its current setting, spin the spring down, reset the set screws and call it good? Get a realignment. Sounds too easy..