Would you still buy a new 2017?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
U

unixadm

Reaction score
Well the dealer that wants $10k over got back to me and they are thinking about my $5k over offer after I showed them some results from searching Raptors in the area. I also got an MSRP deal in Nevada but it's not the exact config I want. I want to punch myself in the face right now just thinking about me even entertaining ADM. lol

I just took the GT350 for a spin and to get it washed. Such a beast.

Attachments

• IMG_8990.jpg
    IMG_8990.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 40

JonnieBear

Reaction score
Well the dealer that wants $10k over got back to me and they are thinking about my $5k over offer after I showed them some results from searching Raptors in the area. I also got an MSRP deal in Nevada but it's not the exact config I want. I want to punch myself in the face right now just thinking about me even entertaining ADM. lol

Hey man just take the beast for another drive and slowly think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!!! That fpc intoxicating sound spinning that baby up!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
U

unixadm

Reaction score
The GT350 is a great sounding car. When I pulled out the gas station earlier, a guy who was at the pumps with me was just staring at it (Corvette owner). So when I pulled out, I let her rip. Once this thing hits about 5k RPM, it pulls hard. The thing I don't like about it is the lack of torque down low. It's hard to drive smoothly around town. I have to attract the attention of everyone around to drive it smoothly.

I'm just a Sedan, SUV or Truck guy. I've never fallen in love with the GT350 like I thought I would. Though, of all the cars I've owned (a bunch), this one seems to attract the most attention of the general public. I love it when I drive by a little kid gets all excited and screams NICE CAR! Reminds me of when I was a kid, watching 70's muscle cars drive by and getting all excited, cause god knows the 80's cars of the era didn't do shit for me. lol

MGD

Banned
Reaction score

Go take a 13/14 GT500 for a spin. You will then decide to get rid of the gt350.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

The GT350 is a great sounding car. When I pulled out the gas station earlier, a guy who was at the pumps with me was just staring at it (Corvette owner). So when I pulled out, I let her rip. Once this thing hits about 5k RPM, it pulls hard. The thing I don't like about it is the lack of torque down low. It's hard to drive smoothly around town. I have to attract the attention of everyone around to drive it smoothly.

I'm just a Sedan, SUV or Truck guy. I've never fallen in love with the GT350 like I thought I would. Though, of all the cars I've owned (a bunch), this one seems to attract the most attention of the general public. I love it when I drive by a little kid gets all excited and screams NICE CAR! Reminds me of when I was a kid, watching 70's muscle cars drive by and getting all excited, cause god knows the 80's cars of the era didn't do shit for me. lol

Go get Jeep Trackhawk then!

OP
OP
U

unixadm

Reaction score
I don't ever plan on buying another FCA product.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Penske said they could order me one at MSRP. They are seeing what they'd give me for the GT350.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
You will definitely regret going from the mustang to the ecoboost raptor.