Would you buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9sword

Reaction score
I only have 3,000 on my 19, but I love it so far. I had a 2012 that I put on over 100,000 miles in 7 years. Gen 1 is really different than my Gen 2, but I loved my 12 and look forward to the same with my 19.

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1/19 build I purchased in late March. Almost 11k on the ticker. Never babied and rarely clean. It's a work truck first and foremost for me. Don't haul much and tow even less, but flying down rough dirt roads almost everyday. Only complaint I have is the squeak from the leaf springs, but that would probably go away with a pressure washer to the leafs and some grease. Only "repair" if you want to call it that was the rear seat wouldn't stay folded up. Thing would fall down first time I hit a little bump. Dealer adjusted the latch and now it will not fall without releasing the latch.

It's just money. Can't take it with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy Esslinger

Reaction score
Raptor2.jpg I have a 19 and its the best truck I have ever owned. Try to read between the lines of a lot of these posters, I have read a lot of stupid remarks from stupid people. Go ahead and get your Raptor and start enjoying it.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
19 velocity blue, 7k miles. Bought in April, with a Jan build date.

Best
Purchase
EVER!

No issues, no squeaks. But I am a bit of an OCD type so I wash it every week..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
101891e5b2507785154ddaa5e860d147.jpg

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One month 1100 mi. No problems at all. Really too much fun. What one mag said was oh so true
“ it’s a desert racer,pre runner wannabe,that’s a great all around truck, that also thinks it’s a sports car.
That says it all.

19PANDA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
‘19 SCREW with 8,800
At 7,800 had the carpet replaced under warranty due to a “seems like never attached to begin with” sunroof drain. While it was in it got a hood latch and new valve cover seal, also under warranty. Three weeks all said and done and I’m hoping they’re the only issues I have in the next ten years!

JPW Colorado

Reaction score
yawn....buy the dam truck. Every car / truck has out liers with quality issues.

Forums tend to magnify those issues. People join forums because they are enthusiast or they have problems. The vast majority are just general users who have been happily driving along all this time.

This. 2019 with 1600 miles no problems yet.