Would you buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up my 2017 with 7500 miles on it, no issues at all, best truck ive ever owned got about 12500 on the clock now.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not reading 3 pages but...

'17 with 27K
Gas
oil changes
Smile

NO ISSUES.

Just buy it and be happy. ;)

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018 early model year build, 38k miles. Going in next week for second time with cam phaser problem. With first cam phasers replaced, also had high pressure fuel injector pump replaced along with sync 3 module and the starter. She was in the shop for 7 weeks. Apparently I was one of the few unlucky ones. With that said, I'm planning to, after these repairs, hold out until '20's are out and order /trade for a Leadfoot (White currently). Problems aren't going to deter me from giving it another try but I need to offload this one. Thank God they hold resale value and I can transfer most of my minimal mods. Nothing beats the Raptor!

Tomt

Reaction score
2019 on sale now, Ken Grody Carlsbad, CA just got 100 of them. Selling without dealer markup, you save 20k