Will Ford drop the v8 in the Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

overpropped

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Raptor. It's pretty fast but I want more. Didn't know if there was anything in the pipeline. My buddy told me I could change the pulleys on the turbos for some more power but I don't want to void the warranty.

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Raptor. It's pretty fast but I want more. Didn't know if there was anything in the pipeline. My buddy told me I could change the pulleys on the turbos for some more power but I don't want to void the warranty.

There's nothing more embarrassing than unfunny people trying to be funny.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yes. It's well known that a 7L quad turbo is in the works. I think they are just taking 2 of the current engines and placing them side by side.

Private email user MGD for more info. He has an inside tract on the info.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
My cousins neighbor's uncle has the inside scoop. The Skunk-Works Team at Ford Performance has partnered with Falconer and the Falconer "Double Whammy" V-12 is the official new power plant for the Raptor.

tl_v12_1.jpg

azmcs

Reaction score
Why do I even look at these threads anymore....now I'm 7 minutes older and have again lost faith in humanity....smdh