Wife Wants Her Own!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
My wife has decided she is ready for her own Raptor. This will need to be financed, so private sellers most likely wont happen bc our credit union rate is high. She prefers black, year does not matter nor do mods, actually the more stock the better. Low miles preferred but may need to put aside for the right deal. We are located in in the Dallas area. Please PM if y'all know of a place as we will travel to make a deal. I do not want a pissing match on here, the reason for the PM's.
Thanks,
Scozz!

OP
OP
Scozz

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scozz.. Bill utter in Denton has a 14 in black I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to call Tuesday (Monday if open) to see what we can work out. Price they are asking $56k....is that what the going rate is these days? It's been a while since I have really paid attention.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are having a Memorial Day sale I believe. Call them tomorrow. I'm actually going to go get an oil change tomorrow if they are open haha. I remember them telling me nothing but MSRP.. But since then they have tried to push the Ruby on me.. Several times. I'm sure they will be willing to work.

OP
OP
Scozz

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are having a Memorial Day sale I believe. Call them tomorrow. I'm actually going to go get an oil change tomorrow if they are open haha. I remember them telling me nothing but MSRP.. But since then they have tried to push the Ruby on me.. Several times. I'm sure they will be willing to work.

Awesome! Thanks!!!!

OP
OP
Scozz

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No prob. I'll let you know what I hear!

Let me know the sales guy name. If I get a great deal, I'll kick you back something. Might just be a case of beer since I'll be broke again!!!