WICKED Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Guess you don't have a problem with getting metal stuck behind your brake pedal? I'd screw it down asap if at all possible. Let us know how you like em after a few miles. I'm curious about how you like the big dead pedal.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Guess you don't have a problem with getting metal stuck behind your brake pedal? I'd screw it down asap if at all possible. Let us know how you like em after a few miles. I'm curious about how you like the big dead pedal.

i definitely will screw it down i just didn't have the time last night. but honestly it's is solid enough where the actual mounting bracket would have to snap for it to have a chance to get behind the brake pedal.

so far, honestly i love the dead pedal. i've only driven my truck 3 times since installing it and my foot found its home each time. it's also nice for when you're turning hard or going over bumps because you don't jostle around as much with a place to brace your lower half. that's just daily driving too. i can only imagine the benefits with heavy offroad use.