A wicked hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Is 20 years considered “back in the day”? Asking for an older friend.
Not only back in the day, but guy said Way back in the day. Lol. I saw a quote the other day (maybe on here) that said people born in 2005 are now starting college. Time goes by too fast.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
Not only back in the day, but guy said Way back in the day. Lol. I saw a quote the other day (maybe on here) that said people born in 2005 are now starting college. Time goes by too fast.
Oh I’m made aware how quickly time flies when you’re having fun and growing old. I remember when I was younger thinking people my age were old and I mean ancient. Little did I know.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Yup. Was at CFA the other day, packed with kids before school starts. Young girl maybe 13 or 14 wearing a NYFD shirt with 9/11 and three different company numbers on it. She wasn't even alive when it happened. Maybe her grandad or uncle, someone in the family obviously. Hard to believe it was that long ago. Feels like yesterday.

OP
OP
WickedCreations

WickedCreations

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We hear you on the “raptor tax” haha
Luckily for us we can keep darn near everything in house to keep costs down.
Unfortunately the cost of doing business in California isn’t the lowest, no thanks to some people sitting in government offices! That’s for another thread!
20 years to be in business feels like way back in the day sometimes! Happy to still be here kicking butt and making people smile.
Stay tuned for new product drops!

OP
OP
WickedCreations

WickedCreations

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wicked Creations is great, they built one of my prerunners way back in the day.
I believe they have in house laser cutting and cnc stuff, all their billet work is done in house! Pretty rad shop.
Yessir that ranger was very nice!
Looking forward to working with you on the raptor , hint hint wink wink frf people….