Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I learned my lesson in this one, go to a dealer you have bought from before and trust. Some of you may have read my post about how my dealer sold a raptor that was coming in that he said was mine.

I got my deposit back and went to the dealer I bought my current truck (2011 platinum) from, and he took care of me like a champ. No games, no bs. My window sticker showed up last week. Only about 19 days till she comes in and I get to pick her up.

Question guys, when the window sticker says 'method of delivery: Convoy' does that mean it's being delivered by truck (and therefor won't be delayed by these train shortages I hear of?)?

--John
Mine said convoy but came by train i think they all say that.

D

Deleted member 12951

Ive still been thinking about you buddy...hoping you get your truck. You still def deserve your truck over everyone.

I think this is a dealer screw up honestly. Next time I would do business with another dealer.

I still watch hoping to see that you get your truck.

x2!

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Mine said Convoy too and came by Rail, and was delayed because of that

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
Question guys, when the window sticker says 'method of delivery: Convoy' does that mean it's being delivered by truck (and therefor won't be delayed by these train shortages I hear of?)?

--John

Mine also says Convoy, is currently on the Train.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

80sTiger

Reaction score
Got an email from my dealer rep this past weekend. Vehicle is in my city in a holding area ... from train/rail transport. Paperwork this week, hopefully possession later this week as well. Order submitted originally about 6-8 weeks ago.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email from my dealer rep this past weekend. Vehicle is in my city in a holding area ... from train/rail transport. Paperwork this week, hopefully possession later this week as well. Order submitted originally about 6-8 weeks ago.

Damn that was quick. Congrats.

D

Deleted member 12951

he finally got his truck. He emailed me thanking for the support and that he finally did get it. I wish him the best.

Yeah he PM'd me too. Said he is LOVIN his raptor. Guess he is having so much fun now, he ain't got time to post pictures. LOL