Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Dad ordered 21FEB14, and got the call that it's on the dealer lot today.

The dealer's tracking shows it's still on a rail car... in Canada. They don't know wtf is up with that.

From the truck driver, it was loaded onto a truck at a rail yard in eastern MO(I can't remember the town). Which according to updates the dealer got(and ones I got form Blood) is a town it never made it to.

Supposedly, there were only 2 other cars on the trailer which was also strange for them.

We're driving down to Louisburg to pick it up tomorrow.

justretired

Reaction score
I am anxious to see how this plays out. I ordered mine a few weeks ago. I dealt with the owner of the dealership, as I don't play well with salesmen.
He assured me that their would not be a issue getting the truck. After reading a shit load of post on these boards, I went back today and ask him again.......he said again, I will get my truck.
I have been a Chevy diesel guy for years, and am now switching to Ford, only for the Raptor. I just bought a new Can Am commander from this dealer, and that deal went well..........I guess time will tell on the Raptor.............fingers crossed!!!

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting. Sticker says Thursday she is going to be built.