Who's order is submitted & Who's waiting for 6/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering who has their order officially submitted through Ford and Who's dealership is waiting for June 16 to submit their Raptor orders. My dealer is waiting for 6/16 when the J2 banks open. He mentioned they like submitting with the WBDO system as there's less chance of error.

Last edited:

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is waiting until Wednesday as well. It’s a little frustrating but as long as they get it all submitted like they say they will then I’ll be happy.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is waiting until Wednesday as well. It’s a little frustrating but as long as they get it all submitted like they say they will then I’ll be happy.
My dealer assured me I'm getting his only 37 Package allocation. But I'll sleep easier once it's officially ordered with Ford.

amg55driver

Reaction score
My order was submitted on the 11th using Concepts. GM verified the order submission with a “Customer Order Verification” and a Tracking number with my name on it.

Code Orange
801a
37 Performance pkg
Sunroof

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a contact for an dealer selling at MSRP with an open 37 PKG allocation?

360North

Reaction score
I think I’m in the same boat…they gave me a receipt for deposit, then a pre-sale “Estimated Buyers Order” confirming MSRP & Fees (but Raptor trim wasn’t listed, as it’s not in their internal system for 2021 yet…used Platinum as a placeholder). There’s a note for them to follow up with me on Friday, as hopefully Onboard Scales can be added at that time to the order build. Maybe by then, it will be updated.

Just___Rel

Reaction score
Order was placed in Fords System over the weekend. I signed buyer sheet and initialed the Ford order for with my specs and my name on it.