Who received their 37 and disliked the blue interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was watching a YouTube video that stated recarro package eliminated heated/cooled seat ability. First I’ve heard that. I’m assuming that was wrong. Can anyone confirm?

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was watching a YouTube video that stated recarro package eliminated heated/cooled seat ability. First I’ve heard that. I’m assuming that was wrong. Can anyone confirm?
Wrong, my seats aare heated and cooled, one of my requirements of any new vehicle I buy. Must have cooled seats

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks more cobalt in the pictures. Sippy cups but no kids seats in the back? Hmmm. That’s also looks just like the Gen 2 rear rubber mat. Why change a good thing.
lol yeah if you saw my other posts you would know pics were taken in the dealer shop after they finished prepping when I went to finish the deal and swap cars. Car seats went in after I took photos. Not one of those people that don’t put kids in proper restraint devices

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol yeah if you saw my other posts you would know pics were taken in the dealer shop after they finished prepping when I went to finish the deal and swap cars. Car seats went in after I took photos. Not one of those people that don’t put kids in proper restraint devices
Lol I saw some of the shop pics. Didn’t realize that was the dealer. Nah would never think you wouldn’t have the kids properly buckled in. Kids love these trucks. At least mine does. I’m going to have a ton Of trouble the day I go to sell it. Unless I get another.

Is that the power Retrax ? Almost went with it. Be kinda cool to have a full power tailgate and bedcover. You could become super lazy these days lol

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I saw some of the shop pics. Didn’t realize that was the dealer. Nah would never think you wouldn’t have the kids properly buckled in. Kids love these trucks. At least mine does. I’m going to have a ton Of trouble the day I go to sell it. Unless I get another.

Is that the power Retrax ? Almost went with it. Be kinda cool to have a full power tailgate and bedcover. You could become super lazy these days lol
not power retrax, just the retraxPRO XR, power would be nice but yeah, lazy... also too damn much money for that thing

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not power retrax, just the retraxPRO XR, power would be nice but yeah, lazy... also too damn much money for that thing
That’s what eventually turned me off about it. Just seemed wasteful to spend on it. Was a pretty cool option though. Read a few problems people had with it as well. As much as I open the cover these days I’m good.