GEN 2 Who is interested in a Whipple Stage 1 Group Buy?

interested in whipple stage1?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is going to suck if we have to wait for everyone to pay before Whipple starts shipping units out. They told me early to mid-week they will start shipping.

Reaction score
I paid for mine Monday and was told today that it would ship this week. We'll See.
Anyone adding this to the "pedal commander" or can anyone verify whether it will work together or not. Also, please provide feedback on Performance exhausts....pros and cons....

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed them and they said that it will ship in the "next few days"

Not happy with them not shipping out, but then again maybe not many people are ponying up the cash vs who said they were interested. Just the nature of these group buys, because a lot of people are tire kickers and say they'll buy- then when the time comes, they say their wives didnt let them. Because they are ****** *******.

Reactions: bfr

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I called and got “it says it will ship Friday. Plan on Friday.”

I’ve already paid and they gladly took payment. Regardless if not everyone actually pays they better send my kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting latest Ford ECU anti-rattle tune in the AM. No rush.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting latest Ford ECU anti-rattle tune in the AM. No rush.

That is one thing I was thinking about. If we get the latest Ford tune will the Whipple tune still work since Whipple goes off the VIN.

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The VIN won't tell Whipple which version of tune you have. I am also not thinking the Whipple is a complete swap out. I am sure it is only a small portion of the total programming.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what's this (anti-rattle tune)?

The newest raptor tune from Ford.

Readers digest version a member on here had a 2017 raptor and the cam phasers were making noise, they replace the cam phasers and that didn’t fix it then they replace the entire engine with a 2018 raptor motor and that didn’t fix it. Then after 60 days of been in the shop I think it was they flashed The newest tune in and all was fine.

I may have missed some stuff but that sums it up.

Long Version
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f261/engine-trouble-cam-phaser-replacement-54883/

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
I paid for mine Monday and was told today that it would ship this week. We'll See.
Anyone adding this to the "pedal commander" or can anyone verify whether it will work together or not. Also, please provide feedback on Performance exhausts....pros and cons....

I’ve had the Whipple kit for about a month. A Pedal Commander IS NOT NEEDED. I ran a PC before Whipple and the Whipple tune eliminates the issues with dead pedal and throttle response like the PC but even better. The PC could be jerky at certain situations and I ran it on the 1st setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.