GEN 2 Who is interested in a Whipple Stage 1 Group Buy?

interested in whipple stage1?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmobullet69

Reaction score
Todd, have you mentioned a second group buy to them? I barely missed this as I was in the 50's on the list, and when I recently spoke to Whipple, they did pull 4 from the extra's list. However, I had no luck in convincing him to honor the price for those of us that were not in the 45.

I’m right there with ya. I too missed this deal by 1 day. The day after I officially ordered
My raptor and started buying parts was the day after the 45slots were filled...I tried the same thing and talked to Whipple direct. No luck. I’d think we could generate enough interest to make this happen a second time. Someone on this forum has to have a little pull with the Whipple folks to allow a send group buy. Anyone???

ibchiefin

Reaction score
I’m right there with ya. I too missed this deal by 1 day. The day after I officially ordered
My raptor and started buying parts was the day after the 45slots were filled...I tried the same thing and talked to Whipple direct. No luck. I’d think we could generate enough interest to make this happen a second time. Someone on this forum has to have a little pull with the Whipple folks to allow a send group buy. Anyone???

2nd GROUP BUY PLEAAAASEEEE

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be in for a second group buy. I was interested in the first, but then signed on building a house, so I stopped spending unnecessary money, at least for a bit. :ROFLJest:

I would love to hear from all of the guys that bought the kit after they have some miles on it to see what the real world take is on it.

Last edited:

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with Whipple late yesterday.

They are waiting for new tuning software for their programmers and should be able to ship by early next week. I don't think you'll see anything go out today.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whipple may be open to another deal - but not as crazy good as this initial group buy...

hope to see folks get their kits soon and start the experience!!!

be sure to fill up your tanks with 91+ octane and get all that 87 junk out :) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.