Who has these ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MBFan

Reaction score
Interior light kit
Echomaster Front/Rear sensing system

Are they worth it or should i just avoid them ??

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
I remember reading this post but thinking you were talking about some aftermarket option I had never heard of, until just now. Ford must have just added these to the option list, I've never seen them on their site before. I would definitely use these. Ford must have seen people installing them aftermarket and wanted in on it.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-22 at 9.28.15 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-22 at 9.28.15 AM.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 68

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the echomaster sensing system??

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh.. Nah all you need is a backup cam and your set... Love the cam

OP
OP
M

MBFan

Reaction score
Oh.. Nah all you need is a backup cam and your set... Love the cam

i've seen Interior light kits on other ford trucks and they look amazing, but i guess thats IMHO, i agree about the camera tho you not need senors to park unless your really uncomfortable with a large truck.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the camera has two bars on the side that indicate how far away you are from the object. Honestly if i never had the camera, i would have killed the bumper and prolly a few other cars.

Car-Backup-Camera-1.jpg

OP
OP
M

MBFan

Reaction score
I remember reading this post but thinking you were talking about some aftermarket option I had never heard of, until just now. Ford must have just added these to the option list, I've never seen them on their site before. I would definitely use these. Ford must have seen people installing them aftermarket and wanted in on it.

Sorry dude, i should of made the thread abit more clearer but i quickly made the topic and didn't mention i was looking at them on Ford.com

OP
OP
M

MBFan

Reaction score
Well the camera has two bars on the side that indicate how far away you are from the object. Honestly if i never had the camera, i would have killed the bumper and prolly a few other cars.

Car-Backup-Camera-1.jpg

Well having the camera there is better, Seeing videos of the 2010 raptor and seeing the backup camera was in the rear view mirror would of drove me insane if i picked up a '10

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well 2010 has the nav package too... late model 2010's. But i agree, i dont know if i could do that rear view mirror camera thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieslfrkY