Who’s got the highest mileage raptor eco boost?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey @FordTechOne , can you point us where there is documentation where it shows the 3.5 is more reliable than the the 6.2? You have never produced such a document. I would think you had that at your fingertips since you are 3.5 ecoboost cult fanboy #1.

....blocked.

I'm sorry, but to me it just sounds like you are here to argue simply for the sake of arguing. That, my friend, is called trolling. I like to keep my forum clean of trolls, hence you're blocked.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....blocked.

I'm sorry, but to me it just sounds like you are here to argue simply for the sake of arguing. That, my friend, is called trolling. I like to keep my forum clean of trolls, hence you're blocked.
Should block the arrogant pompous Fordtechone too. Absolutely the most argumentative eco booster… akin to applewhite.

Attachments

• 72C98356-D9BC-4084-9563-06535DCC085A.jpeg
    72C98356-D9BC-4084-9563-06535DCC085A.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6

Rezttu

Reaction score
2018 with 140k miles. Got the extended warranty. Had cam phaser issues, outside of warranty. Dealer advised I contact ford corporate, and they covered 50% of it. It was $4200, I paid $2100.

I have a 2021 with 11k miles already, oops.

Attached is a picture of both of them

Attachments

• LX7A9766.jpg
    LX7A9766.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 19
  • RezRap32.jpg
    RezRap32.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 18

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @FordTechOne , can you point us where there is documentation where it shows the 3.5 is more reliable than the the 6.2? You have never produced such a document. I would think you had that at your fingertips since you are 3.5 ecoboost cult fanboy #1.
Why be such a *** fan boy of the ford 6.2? The chevy LS 6.2 is a way better in size and has higher output on a pushrod setup. The ford 6.2 tows less than the 3.5 , and combined w the steel body the truck weighs 6k lbs. the 3.5 ***** on the 6.2 on everything above the 1500 rpm. And its not like the 6.2 is this bemch mark of reliability. Its still an OVer head cam engine which add timing chains. I personally think pushrod engines are more reliable. I have a jeep 4.0 thats at 240,000 miles and running really good still. Really small timing set thats never been changed.
Im not a fan boy of either the 6 or the 8 both have their qualities. But u must admit the 3.5 is an advanced concept and after building millions its done well.

Last edited:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You really are a sad case. I never stated either engine was “more reliable” than the other. That was your baseless argument that you’ve been derailing this thread with. Only a “cult fanboy” would troll a Gen 2 mileage thread to bring up an old engine that’s been out of production in F-150 for 7 years. Get a life.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured it out, you're actually a Toyota fanboy and @FordTechOne hurt your feelings. Here's a participation sticker for you, now back away slowly to the exit.
View attachment 345440
Dude why do you hate one the prius? At least you dont need to plug it in. Its the Tesla stuff and other EV that is retarded. Coal powered cars.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude why do you hate one the prius? At least you dont need to plug it in. Its the Tesla stuff and other EV that is retarded. Coal powered cars.
The ev stuff would be great if I could recharge it at my neighbors without them knowing, lol. Prius is ugly is all, some of the ev stuff looks just like ice brothers though. I guess we could start bugging people with Tesla's too, so they don't feel left out.