White or Black :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJEPs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silver. Looks classy like black, easier to clean, but more regal than plain white. But you'd go good either way...hell...it's a Raptor. Can't really go wrong!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a Black one & ended up with a White one. Hell, I guess that is what you call being colored blind. Go figure. BTW-I would love to have a Condo in Florida Panhandle - Redneck Rivera!

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 98 5.9 Jeep GC in silver; looked great clean or dirty, hid brush scratches easily.
Traded it in for a 06 5.7 Jeep GC in blue; looks great clean, ok dirty, but I always need to buff out scratches.
Got a 08 SLK in obsidian black metallic; looks fantastic clean, but it’s almost impossible keeping it that way.
My bike is red and attracts tickets standing still.
I ordered my Raptor in Silver!

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black ON White.

I went blue, but between Black & White I definately have to vote white.

They look really good done up with some black touches here n there. (Graphics, Vinyl, Decal, wheels, tints , tonneau / linex etc etc..)

High contrast = high appeal. And the contrast doesn't get much better than black on white.

OP
OP
S

SSA Raptor

Reaction score
Done and dusted. It's ordered. Thanks for all your input. I am going with Black primarily because every vehicle I have owned for the last 20 years has been white. I will be using it off road, but where I live and because of what I do I will probably only get the chance 2-3 times a year. If it were more often I would have gotten white to hide scars.

Mahalo!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great choice,welcome to the dark side!

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black. Zombies can't see black...

Actually, Zombies use a very sophisticated ( for the undead anyway) array of senses to locate prey, at least in the beginning stages of infection.

First, all senses are employed. Vision, hearing, smelling, and touch ( feeling vibration ). As the disease progresses, vision is the first to go because the eyes are soft tissue and decompose faster than the skin or bone. This is generally considered Stage 1 Decomp and lasts well into the third week . Touch and the sense of smell are lost in Stage 2 Decomp usually 4 to 6 weeks after infection. Stage 3 Decomp leaves our friends and neighbors quite hairy, quite rotten, quite stinky, and quite capable of tracking you down for miles with there sense of smell. Stage 3 can last up to 12 weeks. There are many variables associated with these facts but as you can see, an epidemic of worldwide population, based on a slow rate of infection, could keep us Raptor owners no matter what color, on a glorious full on assault for at least a couple of years.

Happy hunting!

Infidel

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

That was a misprint, I hope I have not given anyone false hope. Its the sense of hearing that is the last to go. They can detect sound and large or loud vibration up to 12 weeks after infection.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

God help us kill them all.......