White Lettered Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come out west, run around in some of red dirt we have in the sierras & you will have red letters like it or not.
I prefer the black wall look, plus you will play hell trying to keep those letters white if you actually take the truck off road.
White letters are OK for mall crawlers.

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The white letters make it go faster right? I have always been a fan of RWL tires, but I have always had them on trucks with chrome bumpers and such. I think with no chrome on the truck, the RWL tires would look out of place, With the exception of a white truck. There is my $0.02.

OP
OP
M

M3 WRATH

Reaction score
Yeah, the more I think about it the raised white letters might look a bit unrefined on a black raptor (did I just use the words "unrefined" and "raptor" in the same sentence?).

trev0006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great

******' JERKS!!! :roflsquared:

hey WRATH, here is a photoshop I posted in another thread where we were discussing headlights.... The Raptor XT has white lettering on the tires, thought this might help give you a visual reference.

1zgalib.jpg

Raptor2010

Reaction score
Newbie here - just wondering if anyone has white lettered tires on their raptor. I've seen the red lettered grabbers, but that's about it here on the forum. I really like the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's and have them on my 83 GMC K15, but wasn't sure if there was some sort of unwritten redneck clause about doing that to a raptor. Any thoughts or opinions???

Look at birdmans truck. That should tell you right there how good the black tire is on a black truck. No white! Nice birdman!