White Lettered Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3 WRATH

Reaction score
Newbie here - just wondering if anyone has white lettered tires on their raptor. I've seen the red lettered grabbers, but that's about it here on the forum. I really like the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's and have them on my 83 GMC K15, but wasn't sure if there was some sort of unwritten redneck clause about doing that to a raptor. Any thoughts or opinions???

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
first of all welcome to the site!

i think it would look good on a white truck, but that's about it. i've always been a fan of the blackwall tires myself(if for nothing else i hate dirty while walls :D). another reason would be the fenders, bumpers, tires and wheels are all grey or black why add white to the mix for aesthetic purposes

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as you get them on before Labor Day you should be alright!

Welcome to the site!!!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome WRATH. My Brother is an M3 nut too. He has an '08 in Space Gray with suspension and exhaust and a '91 e30 with an LS1 that's just for the racetrack.

I have the red letter Grabbers, but I think white-lettered tires like the BFG Baja would look great on a white Raptor and pretty good on the other colors.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2 cents: Tires should be black. Any silly colors are to go on the inside where I do not have to see them.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2 cents: Tires should be black. Any silly colors are to go on the inside where I do not have to see them.

WELCOME!
PLEASE no white letters..lol I'll be pulling out my SHARPIE!!!:naughty:

******' JERKS!!! :roflsquared:

hey WRATH, here is a photoshop I posted in another thread where we were discussing headlights.... The Raptor XT has white lettering on the tires, thought this might help give you a visual reference.

1zgalib.jpg

OP
OP
M

M3 WRATH

Reaction score
******' JERKS!!! :roflsquared:

hey WRATH, here is a photoshop I posted in another thread where we were discussing headlights.... The Raptor XT has white lettering on the tires, thought this might help give you a visual reference.

1zgalib.jpg

Thanks for the backup BOJANGLES! You're right about them looking good on a white truck - still unsure about a black truck though. I'll post some pics when I get them and if it looks bad I can always get them mounted with the white letters facing in rather than out.

Raptizzle, you're killin me!:roflsquared:

Great Forum guys! Thanks for the warm welcome!

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
x2
You will never see any writing on my tires, to me it looks tacky and half ass'ed and takes away from the truck regardless of what color it is.
Unless the tire company is paying me in cash or tires its not acceptable IMO

From a visual stand point, that truck is horrible looking