Whippled for a week - First thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Stig1

Reaction score
Nice review.

No competition for the Ferrari or Audi R8? You do realize that your not in a sports car your in a Truck right? What kind of Ferrari do you have there are a few members on here with 458s and M16s?

Yeah, the Raptor is a truck! No Scuderia M16 or 458 (yet) just an ordinary '07 F1 430 spider, but I like it! The R8 v10 is the top performer of the group.

Last edited:

Cubdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the middle of installing mine. Sent my ECU off today and could only find 8 spark plugs in town so had to order the other 8. I am only working on itacouple of hours at a time, hope to finish up next week.
H

OP
OP
S

Stig1

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just returned from a little trip to Mid-Ohio. As my 450 has some turbo issues, I chose to pull a car trailer with the Whipple Raptor.

Normal pulling conditions were great. Very little SC whine running 65-75 mph.

On ramps, hills and heavy acceleration conditions.... AWESOME! Never got real crazy on the SC, but it sure makes nice when you want to get up and go.

Power great... Truck itself as a puller... Not so great... Well, probably as good as any 150 with big tires..