Whipple tune install in Oklahoma City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ericgulf

Reaction score
I live in Oklahoma City. And I am getting my Whipple tune Monday. I was wondering if anyone on here had any advise on a good shop to install the radiator in Oklahoma City?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bud

Intercooler core. Whipple gives you color coded directions. LEGO age range 8-14

Basic socket wrench, needle nose pliers, wd40... about it. Going VERY slowly it’s a 2 hour job for someone with elementary wrenching skill.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why give the guy all the crap.. he just was asking a question and expected just possibly to get some info from someone. But instead just like always people rather chime in with nonsense. For one you don’t know if this person has physical limitations or anything like that. Possibly not able to install it, and maybe he never had a Inner cooler before and only used radiator since it’s only term he has heard before. So quick to try to make fun of it to put down on this forum it’s rediculous. I’m just busting your balls alittle but you know I’m right guys.