Whipple price increase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whipple has not raised the price of the supercharger. What they have done is made the advertised price of $7,199 a kit price that includes injectors and tune for the truck. They did this to make it easier when purchasing rather than having to pick and choose each of these options.

We do the same thing here with the supercharger kits.

I am sure you can still purchase each individual component through whipple if you are wanting to try different injectors, or get a custom tune done at a dyno shop.

Fixed it for you. I was confused as to the price of the kit, $7,199, and the kit with the upgraded core, $7,599. If you don't want injectors or a tune the price is still $6,599 but you will still have to buy injectors and tune so in the end it will cost roughly $7,199 depending on the cost of the parts and what your local tuner charges. There wasn't technically a price increase, they just had the advertised price of $7,199 include injectors and a tune so that you didn't have to source those product or services yourself.

I apologize for any confusion I caused and if I didn't clear anything up let me know and I will try to better explain myself.

Also here is the link to where we sell the kit so you can see all the pricing.

2010+ Raptor 6.2L Whipple Supercharger

OP
OP
M

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be coming off as a b*tcher but the complete kit with tune and injectors was 6899 and around 6300 for tuner kit (without injectors and tune) and whipple has just decided to do a random pice increase with no change to the kit this is direct from whipple and from several dealers. so no the complete kit will ost 7199 and will build up from there as you add additional up grades. So far lethal performance seems to be the best place to purchase as far as price and experience with the kit. Just my 2 cents

Thnk you Jason for your responses I'm glad at least someone chimmed in.

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't mean to be coming off as a b*tcher but the complete kit with tune and injectors was 6899 and around 6300 for tuner kit (without injectors and tune) and whipple has just decided to do a random pice increase with no change to the kit this is direct from whipple and from several dealers. so no the complete kit will ost 7199 and will build up from there as you add additional up grades. So far lethal performance seems to be the best place to purchase as far as price and experience with the kit. Just my 2 cents

Thnk you Jason for your responses I'm glad at least someone chimmed in.

Nothing is random. We haven't had a price increase in a few years, and mfg'ing cost has significantly gone up. Castings alone have gone up 7% in the last 2 years. There's not one single part in any of our kits that I can say have lowered in price over the last few years. With the price increase, we also made the Raptor system have only 1 IC core available which is the very large unit, nearly double the size of the standard. This was optional before. So every kit, not just the Ford Raptor was increased, along with some dealer margin changes that benefits the dealers.

Stig1

Reaction score
I would guess that if Everyone chooses not to buy them any longer, the price will go back down...

Seeing that it would cost me more to build this kit myself in my garage, and it would most likely not work nearly as well, I am thankful to have the opportunity to choose to purchase one of these.

That being said, mine arrived this week!