Which tonneau is best for my needs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been reading amazing reviews on these BakFlips. The only negative thing I have read was the Roll-X can come loose while off-roading; whereas, the Fibermax/F1s have not (at least from what I have read). I also enjoy the fact that I can fold it up and use it as a table for my beer :party52:

I had the HD on my previous truck for 5 years and immediately put a F1 on my current truck. I have no problems with it off road. I don't expect to have any problems at Havoc with it either. It is a great product.

OP
OP
DPick

DPick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took all of your guys' suggestions, watched the video on the Bakflips, and went ahead and ordered the Bakflip Fibermax. I decided to go with it rather than the F1 because I did not need the extra 100 lbs of weight capacity; other than that, it is essentially the same tonneau. I'm excited for it and can't wait to install it.