Which HID's to go with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you want to go that route I will PM you his info, and the retofit source has the wiring harness for $100, I have also seen used ones on ebay for 300 each.

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Their old stuff was decent.

Hear a TON of problems with anything new though. Bulbs not matching in color, ballasts burning out after short times, etc. get what you pay for.

Well until I have any problems with them I'll keep using them. Even with a lifetime warranty on any part that fails...and yes I've called them just to be sure everything is covered no questions asked. Not trying to start an argument but just stating my experience with them.

Here's the Mercedes pictures after Install
20130505_231432_zpsc4b73738.jpg

Before/After Pic
20130505_195455_zps684477c8.jpg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is the same guy I bought mine from, he is called Everything OEM. If you contact him directly, not through ebay he will sell them for 900 with free shipping

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sent you a PM. his lights are brand new and come fully built with bulbs ballast and retainers just buy the wiring harness separate.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need a wiring harness that plugs into your original light harness to make your new lights work because they have different plugs and you will need to hook up to your battery with a fuse and ground your new equipment.
Anyway the Retro source has them for $100 but they usually need a week to make them.