Which Front bumper foglight kit to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being out of the Raptor game for so long, it seems there are some options for a better looking kit to mount in the front bumper cut outs. I remember with my old raptors, trying to design a bracket to fit in the front cutoffs, after finally giving up.
Are there any "better that n the others" I should know about before pulling the trigger. Would like to run ambers on the outer, and maybe a wide for the other 2 on each side.
Only want to buy them once!

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used off-road alliance and got amber outside s1 with wide/cornering on both outside and middle with spot on inside and driving/combo behind the grille light. Extremely happy with look, brightness, and service!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey @GOTSVT?

Our shop is located in Brockton, Mass. Not sure where you're at in MA, but if you're close definitely stop by. We've got a full retail showroom and plenty of shop space to do installations as well.

No matter what your budget, we've got a ton of options!

Give us a call at 888-466-8991! Always happy to help.

aEkESiG.jpg

RrJDNg1.jpg

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you're in the market for a fog light kit, check out our SPP Triple Fog Light Kits here: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/specialty-performance-parts/

I'd recommend the Baja Designs Kit (http://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-baja-designs-lights/) as it offers the best lighting (IMO) with the most options.

You can go with the smaller S1 on the outside and the Squadrons on the center/inside. OR do S2 on the inside and Squadrons center/inside. OR do 3 pairs of Squadrons on Each Side. No matter what you pick, they'll fit.

The entire kit includes stainless steel brackets made right here in America. They allow you to slide the lights in a channel. The lights themselves can be aimed independently (up/down/left/right) so you can dial that pattern where you want it. We let you pick which 3 pairs of lights you want based on where YOU live and what YOUR driving conditions are everyday. Also included in the kit is our custom designed Raptor Specific harness for a REALLY easy installation (we take the guess work out of wiring your lights up). And of course instructions and our support (which is almost 24/7 since we're available via email, chat, text, pm or of course the phone).

Just shoot me a message if I can help you pick which lighting pattern you need. Here are some sample truck photos from happy customers

Brackets7__24774.1547358374.jpg

Brackets13__47811.1574819153.jpg

Brackets1__05894.1545980371.jpg

84506_1445_48ec597f_13dd_44c6_83dd_40470b5c2675.jpg

84506_1445_c8bee36c_297f_49ab_95e5_aa927abe2e04.jpg

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
If you're in the market for a fog light kit, check out our SPP Triple Fog Light Kits here: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/specialty-performance-parts/

I'd recommend the Baja Designs Kit (http://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-baja-designs-lights/) as it offers the best lighting (IMO) with the most options.

You can go with the smaller S1 on the outside and the Squadrons on the center/inside. OR do S2 on the inside and Squadrons center/inside. OR do 3 pairs of Squadrons on Each Side. No matter what you pick, they'll fit.

The entire kit includes stainless steel brackets made right here in America. They allow you to slide the lights in a channel. The lights themselves can be aimed independently (up/down/left/right) so you can dial that pattern where you want it. We let you pick which 3 pairs of lights you want based on where YOU live and what YOUR driving conditions are everyday. Also included in the kit is our custom designed Raptor Specific harness for a REALLY easy installation (we take the guess work out of wiring your lights up). And of course instructions and our support (which is almost 24/7 since we're available via email, chat, text, pm or of course the phone).

Just shoot me a message if I can help you pick which lighting pattern you need. Here are some sample truck photos from happy customers

Brackets7__24774.1547358374.jpg

Brackets13__47811.1574819153.jpg

Brackets1__05894.1545980371.jpg

84506_1445_48ec597f_13dd_44c6_83dd_40470b5c2675.jpg

84506_1445_c8bee36c_297f_49ab_95e5_aa927abe2e04.jpg

When I receive my kit and go to install my three BD Squadron lights.

I know I want the clear SAE wide cornering Squadrons on the out side then I was thinking the best pattern would be driving/combo Squadron Pro in the middle, then on the inside the Squadron Pro Spots.

The reasoning is that the driving/combo Pro in the middle position will help the SAE lights a little.

I'll also have some Rigid "D" Series approximately 3,500 lumens for ditch lights.

Or would it be better to switch positions of the driving/combo and spots?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It honestly won't matter too much which position the lights are in. BUT the way I'd do it:

Squadron SAE Inside
Squadron Pro Driving/Combo Center
Squadron Pro Spots Outside.

But it's personal preference really.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
It honestly won't matter too much which position the lights are in. BUT the way I'd do it:

Squadron SAE Inside
Squadron Pro Driving/Combo Center
Squadron Pro Spots Outside.

But it's personal preference really.

Interesting, care to elaborate a little on your choice.

I figured that the wide cornering SAE on the outside would serve one better for illuminating sides of vehicle.