Which Front bumper foglight kit to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually SAE on the outside would work fine. I was thinking of something else. But the order doesn't matter at all. My actual setup will be the following in a few weeks (now that the SAE are back in stock I can swap my own out)

SAE Outside
Squadron Pro Driving/Combo Center
Squadron Amber Inside.

But it honestly doesn't matter at all what order. It's more of what you want it to look like from the front. They'll all operate the same as the lights are so close to each other the patterns are not going to effect one over another.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Actually SAE on the outside would work fine. I was thinking of something else. But the order doesn't matter at all. My actual setup will be the following in a few weeks (now that the SAE are back in stock I can swap my own out)

SAE Outside
Squadron Pro Driving/Combo Center
Squadron Amber Inside.

But it honestly doesn't matter at all what order. It's more of what you want it to look like from the front. They'll all operate the same as the lights are so close to each other the patterns are not going to effect one over another.

Ok, thanks!

Can't wait to receive mine from you.