Which color will look best with 37 PKG Recaro Interior??

Which color will look best with 37 PKG Recaro Interior??

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poser999

Reaction score
Is there more to the blue interior than the seats, sides of center console, and some stitching? Seems to me if you don't like the blue but want 37s then it would easier to go with factory 37s and then change the blue interior. You could sell seats, as they are really nice IMO. What am I missing?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Is there more to the blue interior than the seats, sides of center console, and some stitching? Seems to me if you don't like the blue but want 37s then it would easier to go with factory 37s and then change the blue interior. You could sell seats, as they are really nice IMO. What am I missing?
Dash and doors.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The entire interior is blue, not just the seats... the dash, doors, floors... the interior would have to be gutted to get rid of the blue. It'd be expensive, and a pain in the ass after spending $90k+ on a new truck.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly. some are already saying they will be getting 35s, then upgrading aftermarket to 37s to match the setup from Ford (wheels/tires/Fox shocks) and an aftermarket solution to put the spare under the bed. Maybe some forscan changes as well to let the truck know you have 37s. I am not an expert, just repeated what others have mentioned. Hard to solve with no build tool and no trucks to look at in person.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a good laugh today, walk into my son's bedroom and took a good look at his $109 gaming chair. Take a guess what it reminded me of. Reassured me why I like the Raptor blue interior better than the TRX. Lol.
b5c0524a-7b44-4a1d-ade3-420a60ed727c.27317aa6b8f46001f3816b3e4ee18c61.jpeg2137a6a0-8cfa-11eb-a3a5-d7bcaab537a6-RAM1500Q121SiteHero8.jpg2021_ram_1500_trx_128_1024x768.jpg

Last edited:

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure the last picture is the same silver? Top two are in the sun and look very different
Both Iconic Silver, only Silver option offered for 2021. The brighter one is with direct sun hitting the truck , the darker is a sunny day but sun isn't hitting the truck directly. But I agree you, from the pic's it does look like two different Silvers.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both Iconic Silver, only Silver option offered for 2021. The brighter one is with direct sun hitting the truck , the darker is a sunny day but sun isn't hitting the truck directly. But I agree you, from the pic's it does look like two different Silvers.
It will look great with the blue interior. I think I will do AMblue but I am gonna have to build it and see when the builder comes online.