Which color will look best with 37 PKG Recaro Interior??

Which color will look best with 37 PKG Recaro Interior??

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I was thinking Leadfoot as well, but the blue interior is making me very hesitant. I can be patient and wait for them to hopefully come to senses if a black option isn't initially offered with 37s

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to vote for all that I thought would look good, but the poll isn't set up that way. I think any colors except orange and red would be fine. And those might be OK, but I'd sure want to see one in person before I plopped $85k on the table ...

MrGable27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard silver colors that do this are the hardest to blend if you need any paintwork down the road for any unfortunate event that may happen. You’ll be able to see the paintwork plain as day. Not that you would have any paintwork done but after the US taking months off of daily driving due to Covid, I see accident rates and just horrible driving in general skyrocketing this year and next. It’s bad already and so many people are still stuck at home.
Silver isn’t hard to blend/match if you have a half-decent painter. Black on the other hand, is very difficult and will be immediately noticeable if they don’t do their prep work or blend properly.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to vote for all that I thought would look good, but the poll isn't set up that way. I think any colors except orange and red would be fine. And those might be OK, but I'd sure want to see one in person before I plopped $85k on the table ...
I think the orange will look good just because of the orange accents in the interior. Orange stitching, or stripe on wheel, other small items...

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
I voted "none" out of principle, but if I had to choose a color, orange will look the best with the interior. Would be a blast I'm sure to drive once, but could never do orange as a DD, unfortunately.