Which color will look best with 37 PKG Recaro Interior??

Which color will look best with 37 PKG Recaro Interior??

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nookss_

Reaction score
I never understood their reasoning for adding these interior color accents as a default. Make it an independent option. Just thinking of that weird shade of blue in the Gen1 SE makes me upset.

The amount of people who wanted to trade for the dark insert seats on the 04 Cobra should have been a big indicator for the market on black interior going forward.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heavily leaning towards Iconic right now. Also there aren't many silver raptors out there which is cool
After seeing a couple Iconic Silver trucks at the local dealers, I'm sold on the color. It has a darker tint to in the shade and gets brighter in direct sunlight. I think the blue interior will go nicely with it.20201123_095038.jpg20201123_094911.jpg20210118_121036.jpg

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s complete BS that 1) Ford is forcing Recaros down our throat on 37 trucks, and b) that Ford is further forcing that hideous blue interior down out throats. If Ford thinks those are so special, offer them as options on the 37 trucks like they were on Gen2 trucks and they will see just how desirable they really are.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
It’s complete BS that 1) Ford is forcing Recaros down our throat on 37 trucks, and b) that Ford is further forcing that hideous blue interior down out throats. If Ford thinks those are so special, offer them as options on the 37 trucks like they were on Gen2 trucks and they will see just how desirable they really are.

It’s either 1 or 2 ; or a and b. Can’t mix those together when making bullet point statements, otherwise people will think you’re joking or quoting a movie scene.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
After seeing a couple Iconic Silver trucks at the local dealers, I'm sold on the color. It has a darker tint to in the shade and gets brighter in direct sunlight. I think the blue interior will go nicely with it.View attachment 169296View attachment 169297View attachment 169298
Heard silver colors that do this are the hardest to blend if you need any paintwork down the road for any unfortunate event that may happen. You’ll be able to see the paintwork plain as day. Not that you would have any paintwork done but after the US taking months off of daily driving due to Covid, I see accident rates and just horrible driving in general skyrocketing this year and next. It’s bad already and so many people are still stuck at home.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s either 1 or 2 ; or a and b. Can’t mix those together when making bullet point statements, otherwise people will think you’re joking or quoting a movie scene.

Negative.........and I’m not joking. It’s complete BS and will keep me from buying a loaded 37 truck......

Last edited:

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard silver colors that do this are the hardest to blend if you need any paintwork down the road for any unfortunate event that may happen. You’ll be able to see the paintwork plain as day. Not that you would have any paintwork done but after the US taking months off of daily driving due to Covid, I see accident rates and just horrible driving in general skyrocketing this year and next. It’s bad already and so many people are still stuck at home.
With three teenage drivers, I've become good friends with one of the top painters in the area. Hopefully I won't need him, but have full confidence he can blend the hard colors.

Last edited: