GEN 2 Where to find matching RECARO blue suede fabric - 2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was trying to find/source some same or similar color/texture blue suede material that matches the Blue suede inserts in the 2019 Raptor RECARO seats.

I contacted Recaro and they informed me that they make the fabric in-house but no longer offer sales or samples to the public. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

Working with a local upholsterer we found a similar color from their sample book, but after it arrived it was way brighter blue and would look aweful. It was SS55 Street Suede - Navy.

I am hopeful that one of the great contributors on this forum would have a source for something similar or maybe even a Recaro employee that could hook a fellow Raptor owner up?

IMG_20200129_145046 (002).jpg

DentalDoc

Reaction score
let me know as well. Are the Recaro seats a direct bolt on to the GEN2 and can they be ordered directly from Recaro. I have a 2108 (802a) but would like to upgrade the seats with ones with more lateral support.

Thanks!

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was trying to find/source some same or similar color/texture blue suede material that matches the Blue suede inserts in the 2019 Raptor RECARO seats.

I contacted Recaro and they informed me that they make the fabric in-house but no longer offer sales or samples to the public. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

Working with a local upholsterer we found a similar color from their sample book, but after it arrived it was way brighter blue and would look aweful. It was SS55 Street Suede - Navy.

I am hopeful that one of the great contributors on this forum would have a source for something similar or maybe even a Recaro employee that could hook a fellow Raptor owner up?

View attachment 138931

Do not get suede. The Recaro seats are a proprietary Alcantara product. HUGE difference. Here's a snippet:

"Though it's sometimes called “Alcantara suede,” it is a completely synthetic product that is not actually related to real suede, despite the resemblance in texture. ... It is also lighter, more stain-resistant, and more durable than natural suede."