Where is the key for tire removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This post just made my day. I've heard of people not being able to change their own tire, but this is a new one. Wow.

Eh, I get it... if the salesweenie didn't go over it at the time of delivery, it isn't really intuitive. I know that the info is in the manual... somewhere. Alternatively, asking the Interwebz is pretty quick.

OP
OP
FatBuoy

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But you know what? I got my answer! All I was trying to do was get the lock mechanism off of the old bumper, as I was replacing it with a new bumper, and needed to switch it over.

I big ol thanks to those who helped, and a big ol texas bird to those who have nothing better to do than try to humiliate me!

Hey Squatch! Got any room in your apartment?

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not to interrupt the fun stuff with facts or info but I got 2 fobs and an actual key - I suppose other Gen2 owners (at least 2017 owners) got one as well?

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Roadside emergencies section would probably be a solid place to start. It's not my job to read your user manual to you.

Albert Einstein has the answer:

Attachments

• einsteinshow.jpeg
    einsteinshow.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Not to interrupt the fun stuff with facts or info but I got 2 fobs and an actual key - I suppose other Gen2 owners (at least 2017 owners) got one as well?

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

h+Raptor+%0D%0A++++++++++owners+about+their+trucks.jpg

meme-center-epic-fail-department_o_287044.jpg

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6ummx90ma2.jpg

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not fair.im a gen one and two owner and i never rear either one