Where in S. CAL can I find a new 2023 for MSRP with the ADD-ons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Join these Facebook goups "no mark up Fords" and " no markup Ford Raptor" there are dealers from California that post at MSRP.. Best to travel out of state, great deals to be had on the 2023's

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm reading about people getting $4-5k off MSRP on '23s right now. Makes sense since I got mine for MSRP 9 months ago and now it's a model year older. So I would argue that the plane flight and hotel is WELL worth it if they're still charging a $2k ADM in SoCal.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm reading about people getting $4-5k off MSRP on '23s right now. Makes sense since I got mine for MSRP 9 months ago and now it's a model year older. So I would argue that the plane flight and hotel is WELL worth it if they're still charging a $2k ADM in SoCal.

Shipping is 2k and I’d give up 1k for convenience. But yes for 5k+ off I’d go that route. I got my 20 for invoice and shipped it.

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have messaged almost every dealership in S. Cal and they are still holding a markup for the leftover 2023. If they are selling for MSRP, they are adding the most ridiculous ADD-ons to make up for the absence of mark ups.

Does anyone know where I can get one at MSRP with the stupid add-ons? It can be anywhere in CA or maybe a couple states over.

Thanks.
Did you call av diamond ford in Lancaster and talk to John

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
Santa Margarita ford has like 4 of them on the lot. They are asking 5k adm but I bet you can negotiate down to 2k-2.5k or even msrp. Paying couple thousands adm is cheaper that going out of state and getting msrp!

Forget about Ken grody. It probably cost you at least $1500 worth of plane ticket, gas and hotel plus 1600 miles of wear and tear and you had to pay extra fees and headache of registering it in Cali so let’s say cost you at least 2k. So if this guy can buy the truck for $2500 adm then it is much better than going out of state!
So RSM is one of the dealerships I have been talking to for the last month.

They want 4k on the white . Supposedly they just got it from another dealership and this would be breaking even.

The code orange they want 3k over. My wife wants nothing to do with the code orange but it's grown me.

Thoughts on this color the code ? Would get tired of it over time?

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
Join these Facebook goups "no mark up Fords" and " no markup Ford Raptor" there are dealers from California that post at MSRP.. Best to travel out of state, great deals to be had on the 2023's

Just joined. Thank you