Where does your Gen 3 sleep at night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome, how much convincing did it take? Or maybe none at all.

Good looking rides BTW.

My goal is to keep my current truck and get an R. I've mentioned to my wife my idea of her taking over my current ride and I received mixed feedback. It wasn't a "no" though, so I've got to put together my best case for the next hearing lol.
It doesn’t take any convincing. We are playing a game of cat and mouse with a small dealership in our area that has a Silver R, I’m trying to see how far I can get them down. They’ll likely sell it to a “ city” dealer before I can get it though. I was hoping it would be “ her” Christmas present… wink, wink.I’ve done a few mods on my Gen 2 since that garage photo was taken, her Gen 3 is still in garage queen status, just some 37s and a light bar. She’s put some graphics on it, I’m not really a fan of then, but she likes itIMG_1678.jpeg

Subaruski

Reaction score
What is this alignment tool you speak of?

in the garage……. Barely but it fits. I purchased a $6.00 alignment tool from Griots Garage to help me park it. Without it I would have scratched and dented it. Too many Raptors getting broken into and stolen according to reports for it to sit outside.