Where did the NEW RAPTOR FOR STICKER? Thread go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where did the thread where multiple forum members ordered trucks go? I'm assuming it was deleted? Did anyone get a VIN? Why was the thread deleted?

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did the thread where multiple forum members ordered trucks go? I'm assuming it was deleted? Did anyone get a VIN? Why was the thread deleted?
you talking about the tracking sheet thread?

heather o

Reaction score
It’s been deleted. I suspect the author realized there were only one or two allocations, and the rest of us got shafted

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was deleted by Big Blue for violating forum rules. Original poster acting as a broker. Scam from day one with any dealer asking for non-refundable deposit on a truck that will have 10 people waiting to buy immediately if the original buyer backs out. I called out the poster then it was deleted and he sent me a long winded apology. No hard feelings, just a crappy way to try to sell trucks in my opinion.

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was deleted by Big Blue for violating forum rules. Original poster acting as a broker. Scam from day one with any dealer asking for non-refundable deposit on a truck that will have 10 people waiting to buy immediately if the original buyer backs out. I called out the poster then it was deleted and he sent me a long winded apology. No hard feelings, just a crappy way to try to sell trucks in my opinion.
That sucks. Would be intersting to see if any of them got a vin or a truck.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just proves what I have said a bunch on here. Establish a good relationship with a dealer you can trust and it works out well for both parties. Same for any brand.