GEN 2 Where are you guys buying your Rigid and Baja Design lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding a ADD Stealth front bumper and want to purchase Rigid 40” 3400 and BD amber 701013 10”x2.

Any deals out or preferred vendors for warranty claims etc?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Brett,

We are an authorized ADD, Rigid and Baja Designs reseller and could have put together an awesome package for you. I can still get you a great deal on the lights now. As you being an existing customer of Freedom Motorsports, I will provide you an excellent returning customer pricing that should put a smile on your face.

Message me!

Jaeis62

Reaction score
4x4 Truckleds.com had the best price I could find on the Raptor BD reverse light kit, quick online response to questions, fast shipping. Hoping a vendor has a sale soon on the BD ONX6+ lower grill light kit..........

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

4x4 Truckleds.com had the best price I could find on the Raptor BD reverse light kit, quick online response to questions, fast shipping. Hoping a vendor has a sale soon on the BD ONX6+ lower grill light kit..........

Would be a pleasure to quote you on that to show you what Freedom Motorsports can do for you. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. We have been a very active FRF sponsor since 2012 with numerous great reviews and none that are negative. We aren’t going anywhere and will continue to help fellow raptor owners with the same passion at unbelievable prices.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I bought 3 XL racers, 2 XL80s, 2 XL Pros, 4 squadron pros, 2 squadron sports, 4 s2 pros and a 30" onx6 combo from @4x4TruckLEDs.com .

Always smoking prices, always expedient shipping, always exemplary customer service.

I'm kind of short on real estate on the raptor now. Guess I need to start considering making my tow pig visible from the moon too.