Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Deavers

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Epstein did not kill himself.

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Trump 2020

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup, springs alone will eliminate wheel hop
No they won't they will help a lot though. With stock rear springs, wheel hop sucked ass. I got deavers and it was 85% fixed. I was set on traction bars or the torque arm. Then I got new tires. Now it is 99% gone. The KO2s suck, period. Dry street traction is terrible. Anyway, my $.02

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No they won't they will help a lot though. With stock rear springs, wheel hop sucked ass. I got deavers and it was 85% fixed. I was set on traction bars or the torque arm. Then I got new tires. Now it is 99% gone. The KO2s suck, period. Dry street traction is terrible. Anyway, my $.02

Well, from my own experience, as noted with videos of me drag racing on dirt as well as pavement, I get zero wheel hop, ever, since I put on deavers.

I guess it should be noted I also have duratracs, not K02s.

Im sure you guys still get some wheel hop pulling out of starbucks though.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
tuned as well I assume?

I have similar mods: FullRace IC, SPD TAs, Flowmaster FlowFX Muffler, SP542 colder plugs, 170 t-stat and MPT 93 PRX tune. I can smoke my 37" Toyo RTs in Normal mode without any wheel hop or axle wrap that others claim with factory BFGs.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked at KHC and he seems a little too proud of the torque arm. I mean, if it was the same price as the SVC traction bars, maybe I would try it. Probably still go with SVC, their bars really do not affect clearance that bad. If you have an issue where the bars are going to hit something you have gone over, I am curious how you got over it in the first place.
As far as that roadmaster crap goes, I dont think I could ever buy it because I am allergic to ********. I watched their videos, I saw the action of the spring. I fail to see how it will eliminate axle wrap, the Roadmaster spring is putting tension on the L Bracket arm that creates a moment moving the spring in the same direction which it will wrap. Their animation makes no sense. No Thank You.

That thing hangs down below the rear diff center line of the truck. You save 400 over the KHC torque arm but give up clearance. No thanks. Doesn't matter cause you obviously pre determined your choice so going the SVC route is the right choice...for you. Be careful what size rocks you straddle

OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing hangs down below the rear diff center line of the truck. You save 400 over the KHC torque arm but give up clearance. No thanks. Doesn't matter cause you obviously pre determined your choice so going the SVC route is the right choice...for you. Be careful what size rocks you straddle
Oh I will, thanks. Geometry is important good thing I can math. Rock crawling is for my Jeep. Raptor is for going fast over rough, sandy Snowy terrain.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m currently looking at purchasing the Rogue Racing Traction Bar System. Pricey, but I know it’s built like a tank and will look great from the side profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk