What's needed to run 37's offroad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klutch

Reaction score
Got a 2019 coming, just wondering what I need to do to fit 37's and be able to still offroad?

Thx

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Raising the front and keeping a stock like offset will help for sure. The Method Con 6 is now available in the stock offset of you don't want OEM wheels. You can still run into problems with full compression but I think that's only fixed by doing fiberglass fenders/bedsides

OP
OP
K

Klutch

Reaction score
Ok thx. Won't be doing 37's then.

What offset can I get away with and run 35's. I see some are running 0 offset, can ya go to -12? I will be leveling the front of course.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd stick with the +00. Even with front raised and a 17x9 -12 you might have to trim the fender liner.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
it kind of depends on what you mean by "off road".

If you are talking about graded fire roads and slow obstacle climbing / rock crawling, 37s with collars are totally doable. you run into issues at full compression with the wheels cranked one way or the other. this only really matters if you are doing high-speed offroading.

Different shocks are not out yet, and I haven't heard anything about the active valve shocks becoming available as an aftermarket addition. I'm sure it will come, but I guess not yet.

for 37s, you will be beholden to "shorter" 37s. My generals measure a true 37" on icon rebounds. You would have a tough time running these tires on stock fenders and bedsides.