What's it worth, 5 Star 2017 Raptor 50K miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

esugar

Reaction score
I'm considering selling my Avalanche White 2017 Raptor w/ 50k miles, it's in pristine condition. It drives, smells and looks new. Needs absolutely nothing, new brakes/rotors all around. I looked a long time for the right one, this is it. Has bakflip cover, bed extenders and every option, plus Rigid lights.
I know the market has changed, trying to get an idea what I should list it for? Thank youRaptor.jpgIMG_5069.jpgimage000001.jpgIMG_5053.jpg

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it Avalanche or white? The former is gray.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try doing an add on Autotrader. It will give you low medium and high pricing. I think it’s $30 which is cheep. My 2019 listed for $77,700.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just traded in my 2017 with 59k miles,
had a few less options but pretty much loaded and in great condition as well,
ended up trading in because came out to over $57k with tax savings.

So I am guessing you should be $55-59k. But really depends on your local market,
It does seem now that selling a car yourself has gotten harder IMO

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While the 57-59k seems about right. I did have an issue trading in a few trucks years ago. I had put aftermarket wheels on them, (sold the original ones) and the dealers told me that If I had the OEM wheels, I would get more for it. I actually had that happen more than once at different dealers. I think it just gives it an unmolested factory look which is what they like on the lot. Nothing specific about wheel choice, but stock wheels always seem to bring more; baring a total build (engine, suspension, etc). Just my experience. If you have the OEM wheels you might want to consider putting them on it for the sale.

irojas

Reaction score
I'm considering selling my Avalanche White 2017 Raptor w/ 50k miles, it's in pristine condition. It drives, smells and looks new. Needs absolutely nothing, new brakes/rotors all around. I looked a long time for the right one, this is it. Has bakflip cover, bed extenders and every option, plus Rigid lights.
I know the market has changed, trying to get an idea what I should list it for? Thank youView attachment 329157View attachment 329158View attachment 329159View attachment 329160
I got $59k trade in value. Mine had 21k miles only and the dealer sold it for 65k. Depends on local market but private party I say you should be able to get 60k. Check kbb.com and it will give you a range for trade in, private party and instant offer.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the market has changed, trying to get an idea what I should list it for? Thank youView attachment 329157View attachment 329158View attachment 329159View attachment 329160
All I can say is DON'T DO IT !!!! Your Raptor is a total unicorn....
But if you do sell it ask a lot, because it will bring it...