What will 24 bring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any info on the 24’ raptors? still waiting… I got the first allocation for my dealership already reserved. but they have no info yet.
reveal 9/13 at detroit auto show. orders also open 9/13. Probably looking at 3-12 months for delivery from there.

I took over a 2023 order from someone who backed out. It was ordered 10/22/22. Just got built last week.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hybrid can be as little as the jeeps have. 20-40 miles range electric and it stores power with the braking etc. once its gone the engine does the work. thats perfect for the daily commute and still can actually be used for long drives. not to mention it can give a boost in power. not a bad idea. thats as far as id ever go when it comes to electric. unless. it was strictly a daily commuter and or a high performance weekend driver.
With complexity comes even more headaches. A forum by its nature is just a venue for people who are having issues to vent or seek help or advice.
For my part I’d like to see them bring back something like an 800A package, just the stuff you need and none of the crap you don’t. If your goal is to use your Raptor primarily for off roading who needs ACC, heated steering wheel, panoramic roof, etc. I realize they aren’t gonna do that, but I bet they could get more of the “ unoptioned” trucks out the door. My XLT Superduty works just as hard as a Platinum spec truck.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With complexity comes even more headaches. A forum by its nature is just a venue for people who are having issues to vent or seek help or advice.
For my part I’d like to see them bring back something like an 800A package, just the stuff you need and none of the crap you don’t. If your goal is to use your Raptor primarily for off roading who needs ACC, heated steering wheel, panoramic roof, etc. I realize they aren’t gonna do that, but I bet they could get more of the “ unoptioned” trucks out the door. My XLT Superduty works just as hard as a Platinum spec truck.
Hard agree. The creature comforts are nice but simplicity and reliability have so much more value when its an off road rig.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the heated wheel. Ditch the heated rear seats instead.

Having the lower trim would be ideal for anyone wanting to change the front bumper.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What?
You sent me a link…?

Not one to compare… Nor do I care what you own… I found your comment about a hybrid raptor amusing, as I’m sure many other Raptor owners on this forum did/would as well…

To answer your question though, I’ve owned (5) Gen1’s, (1) Gen2, (1) Gen3 37, I currently own a R and have a second R coming.
Adopt me please.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reveal 9/13 at detroit auto show. orders also open 9/13. Probably looking at 3-12 months for delivery from there.

I took over a 2023 order from someone who backed out. It was ordered 10/22/22. Just got built last week.
I know how the order process works ordered my 22 back in the middle of 21 and got here at the end of last year. but I did get first allocation so hopefully this truck only takes 6 months.