What is the perfect recipe for 37's on a gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
Can you all list me in order to do first what your opinions are of things I need to do to fit 37s on my 2020 raptor?
I dont do harsh offroading but want the extra sidewall width and clearance under my raptor. It is my daily driver also
thanks!

Reaction score
Springs or Fox 3.0's or Kings, pinch weld mod, rear leafs, wheels and tires, new glass up front and rear(only if considering off roading). Kinda of all needs to be done at the same time, minus fenders if you are mainly street

Geiser Gen 2 Raptor +2.5 in. Progressive Springs could work?

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 20. Everything done to mine, 5K Baja miles, another 3500 coming in October. I have never rubbed.

Fox 3.0s F / R.
Camburg UCAs
ADV +4 glass front fenders
Denver +3 springs
Fox bump stops
SVC traction bars
37 Toyo RTs mounted on Methods 17x8.5 0 offset
SDI EClik system with shock revalve

It wasn’t cheap, but it was what I wanted. I knew I wanted to go to Baja a lot. Money, you can’t take it with you. Mine is a daily driver too._storage_emulated_0_DCIM_Camera_20211001_121235.jpeg

OP
OP
SEANRAPTOR

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
I have a 20. Everything done to mine, 5K Baja miles, another 3500 coming in October. I have never rubbed.

Fox 3.0s F / R.
Camburg UCAs
ADV +4 glass front fenders
Denver +3 springs
Fox bump stops
SVC traction bars
37 Toyo RTs mounted on Methods 17x8.5 0 offset
SDI EClik system with shock revalve

It wasn’t cheap, but it was what I wanted. I knew I wanted to go to Baja a lot. Money, you can’t take it with you. Mine is a daily driver too.View attachment 406861
dude this is an awesome setup!! do you have a front view?